12 Types of Enduring Riches

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you."
Emerson

Everyone desires to be rich, but not everyone knows what constitutes true riches.


The 12 Types of Enduring Riches
1.Positive Mental Attitude
2.Sound physical health
3.Harmony in human relations
4.Freedom from fear
5.Hope of future achievement
6.Capacity of applied faith
7.Willingness to share blessing
8.Labor of love
9.Open mind on all subjects
10.Self Discipline
11.Wisdom to understand people
12.Financial Security

Riches begin with a state of mind, with definite of purpose. Know what you want and you will generally be able to get it. Have faith in what your doing and who you are. The you can accomplish anything as long as you believe you can. Work on these 12 steps, and enduring riches will be at your grasp. I have no doubt of that. I am only 20 years of age, am I successful?
I am.

I'm not trying to sell you anything nor am I trying to change your beliefs. I am simply offering you a proven guide to riches, a guide which I am a testimonial of. Read my blog, adopt the science of success, and make your dreams come true. This blog is my way to give back, and I hope you accept my generous offer.

"As long as a man stands in his own way, everything seems to be in his way."
Emerson